What is CRM / ILM?
CRM is an acronym that stands for Customer Relationship Management and ILM is an acronym that stands for Internet Lead Management. Both define how you create, develop and manage relationships with your potential, current, and past customers.
Dealer Lead Track�s web-based internet lead management CRM / ILM system utilizes technology that creates lasting relationships with customers by prompting
sales staff to contact a customer at the exact time a customer is looking to purchase, and creating satisfied customers today and potential repeat customers tomorrow, leading to increased
sales both now and in the future. Running a successful new or used car dealership without a focused lead management system or CRM / ILM is a difficult task.
Auto Dealer CRM Solution
Dealer Lead Track is a complete web-based auto dealer CRM / ILM solution that ensures that your sales department accepts, catalogs, follows-up, and closes incoming sales leads properly for every
customer. Successful customer relationship management, or CRM, does not benefit only your dealership. The customer also wins. Dealer Lead Track�s web based auto dealer CRM /ILM solution guides staff
to properly connect with customers, creating lasting relationships for years to come.
- Auto Dealer CRM /ILM Solution for Sales Staff. Dealer Lead Track guides staff to capture important customer data and manages sales leads from the initial contact
throughout the entire sale. The productivity of both novice and seasoned sales staff improves with tools that consistently guide them through the important steps of each sale. When the
sale is complete, Dealer Lead Track organizes customer information into a long lead database allowing staff to follow up years in the future, creating repeat buyers.
- Auto Dealer CRM / ILM Solution to Improve Warranty Penetration. Dealer Lead Track guides staff to follow up multiple times after the sale if a warranty was not
purchased at delivery. Multiple follow up attempts will increase warranty sales increasing profits at new and used car dealers.
- Auto Dealer CRM /ILM Solution for Management. A variety of management reports assist in managing your dealership. Utilize these reports to confirm that sales staff
work all leads properly from start to finish, track advertising to target marketing dollars and quickly adjust advertising campaigns to be more effective, track closing rates, and restock
inventory for customers you are currently losing.
- Auto Dealer CRM / ILM Solution Creates Repeat Customers. A dealership�s best resource is repeat customers; yet past customers are rarely contacted about purchasing
another vehicle. Dealer Lead Track creates contact reminders at various future dates after the original sale to increase repeat customers, which leads to increased dealership
profits. Contact reminders also are created for Warranty and GAP follow up to increase back-end penetration rates.
- Auto Dealer Stand Alone CRM / ILM Solution. Dealer Lead Track is a stand-alone CRM / ILM solution for new and used car dealerships of all sizes. Dealers do not need to
adjust any current providers from F&I, accounting, or web site management.
Auto Dealer CRM / ILM Software or Auto Dealer Web CRM / ILM
Traditional PC or Mac based CRM software is being replaced by web-based CRM / ILM, also known as �hosted CRM�, "hosted ILM", �on demand CRM�, or "on demand ILM". More companies than ever are rapidly moving
to web based applications like Dealer Lead Track because to be successful in today�s internet driven automotive marketplace, it is more important than ever to maximize every incoming customer lead and catalog every customer
interaction to improve customer relations.
With Dealer Lead Track�s monthly subscription pay-as-you-go CRM / ILM, there is no large up-front software investment that�s difficult to install and maintain. With Dealer Lead Track�s web
based CRM / ILM lead management system, all that a user needs to access the system is a computer connected to the Internet. There is no software to purchase or install.
- Auto Dealer Web CRM / ILM Provides Value.Eliminates the need for expensive software and the need to install software onto your computer. With Web CRM / ILM there are no
updates to install. Dealer Lead Track Web CRM / ILM system is 100% up-to-date at all time.
- Auto Dealer Web CRM / ILM Offers Instant Access. Sign up now and immediately utilize Dealer Lead Track, allowing instant implementation instead of waiting weeks or
months for CRM Software to be customized and installed.
- Hosted Auto Dealer CRM / ILM Allows User Easy Customization. With an online Web CRM / ILM solution like Dealer Lead Track, customization is easy. Management
can add or delete users, add or delete advertisers, set advertising budgets, setup incoming lead auto population from autotrader.com, cars.com, ebay motors, and auto by tel directly online via Dealer Lead Track�s easy-to-use �Dealer Dashboard.�
- Web Based Auto Dealer CRM / ILM Features Painless Future Upgrades. Because future CRM / ILM upgrades are deployed on our servers, you�re always working
with the latest version with our web-based CRM lead management system so upgrades are never a headache. Upgrades occur behind the scenes just like upgrades to your favorite
websites like Google, Yahoo, and ESPN.
Web Auto Dealer CRM / ILM Solutions
Web-based CRM / ILM, on-demand CRM, on-demand ILM, hosted CRM, , hosted ILM, or cloud computing CRM / ILM all mean the same thing. These terms refer to the delivery
of CRM / ILM solutions offered by Dealer Lead Track over the internet. With Web CRM Solutions there is no expensive software to purchase, install, or maintain.
Cloud Computing & CRM / ILM Solutions
The future has arrived in the world of computers and cloud computing is that future. What does this mean for auto dealer CRM / ILM Solutions?
Affordable monthly subscription plans with no up-front investment and instant deployment is what cloud computing and Dealer Lead Track have brought to the auto dealer Web CRM / ILM Solution space. Auto Dealerships of all sizes now
benefit from cloud technology that allow even the smallest stores to utilize similar tools that the largest auto groups use without any up-front costs or development.